5 Reasons You Should Use Social Media Marketing to Get New Customers.
Maybe you’re a self published author or a consultant. Or you’re a small business owner. Social media sounds like a good way to get new customers and make sales. But where do you start?
Did you know – ?
- You don’t have to be an internet expert in order to build a following online. All you really need is the desire to learn and the persistence to keep at it.
- Selling online today is not about the hard sell; it’s about sharing your expertise and connecting with your audience on a personal level using sites like Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Marketing online levels the playing field for small businesses and self published authors. You don’t have to compete for limited space in the newspapers or the shelves of the local bookstore. And chances are you’ll find a lot more people interested in your niche around the world than you will in your home town!
- Small business owners are discovering that online marketing is far more cost effective than newspapers and the Yellow Pages. Over 70% of Google searches are for local services; shouldn’t you be there too?
- 43% of marketers have noticed an increase in sales due to social media campaigns.
Get started today! Check out my new online learning website, Social Media Express:
Social Media Express is an easy way to learn -
- How to make sales using social media websites
- How to build a following and not spend hours doing it
- How to create content for your profiles that your customers will love
- How to talk about your products and services without a hard sell
- How to measure your results
Questions? Contact me for a free, 30 minute consultation.